I love bread, pasta, sweets, etc….anything with carbs! So what better way to end the weekend but by having sweet and bread all in one. I made these tasty little treats that went over very well in our home. My six-year-old son had 4 for supper (and ate nothing else on his plate) plus 2 more before bed. The next morning they were just as good after being microwaved for a few seconds to warm them.
Oven: 375 degrees Bake Time: 12-15 minutes Yield: 16 rolls
- ¼ c sugar
- 2 T flour
- 1 t. ground cinnamon
- 2 cans (8 oz each) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls (I used reduced fat store brand)
- 16 large marshmallows
- ¼ c butter melted
- ½ c powdered sugar
- ½ t vanilla
- 2 to 3 t milk
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Spray 16 medium muffin cups with No-Stick Cooking Spray.
- In small bowl, mix granulated sugar, flour and cinnamon.
- Separate dough into 16 triangles. For each roll, dip 1 marshmallow into melted butter; roll in sugar mixture. Place marshmallow on shortest side of triangle. Roll up, starting at shortest side and rolling to opposite point. Completely cover marshmallow with dough; firmly pinch edges to seal. NOTE: If you don’t seal, you will have marshmallow goo all over your pans!
- Dip 1 end in remaining butter; place butter side down in muffin cup.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool in pan 1 minute. Remove rolls from muffin cups; place on cooling racks set over waxed paper.
- In small bowl, mix powdered sugar, vanilla and enough milk for desired drizzling consistency. Drizzle glaze over warm rolls.
- Serve warm.