I had Chex cereal in the pantry calling my name for the last few weeks, but couldn’t pin point which recipe to make~~salty or sweet. Then along came a quiet, rainy Saturday night where I was able to go to Pinterest and spend HOURS looking at various things. I came upon this recipe from Six Sisters and gave it a try with a few of my own changes due to what I had in the cupboard and freezer.
- 6 c Chex cereal
- 6 squares vanilla flavored Almond Bark
- 1 3/4 cups Funfetti cake mix (*note you can do all sorts of things with the rest of the cake mix….pancakes, french toast, fudge etc. Click here for the pancake recipe.
- 1/2 c powdered sugar
- Melt Almond Bark according to the package directions
- Pour the cereal into a large bowl and drizzle the melted Almond Bark over the cereal.
- Mix gently with a large spoon or spatula.
- Dump the cake mix and powdered sugar onto the cereal and mix gently with large spoon until all the cereal is evenly coated.
- Store in an air tight container.