I LOVE chocolate. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!! As does my youngest son but the others in the house, not so much. So making a full size cake generally means that half will end up in the garbage. I found this recipe on Pinterest (which is an addiction to me)…and of course changed it just a bit. You can serve it with cool whip, cream or my favorite fudge and ice cream.
- 1 egg
- 1/4 c. powdered sugar
- 1 T. cocoa powder
- Handful of chocolate chips (milk chocolate or white chocolate or peanut butter)
- In mug combine egg, powdered sugar and cocoa powder.
- Whisk together until well mixed.
- Add chocolate chips and combine.
- Microwave for 50-60 seconds (do not overcook!)
- ENJOY with selected topping(s)! (Can eat directly out of the mug or if you choose–dirty another dish)