It has been way to long since I have posted anything and for that I apologize. As with anything a person does, life just happens. I hope to get back into posting at least once a week.
As I write this, I have 3 little boys running around crazy. Thus I am wondering if I should have shared the bars in this blog with them….oh well as it’s too late now! I guess they did enjoy them and that is all that matters.
Oven: 350 Bake Time: 30 minutes Yield: 9×13
- 2 c. white sugar
- 5 eggs
- 1 1/3 c. flour
- 1 c. oil
- 1 t. vanilla
- 1/2 c. cocoa
- Dump all ingredients together and mix.
- Spread into a greased cake pan.
- Sprinkle 1 c. chocolate chips on top; do not stir.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place on cooling rack until cool.