What can be better than eating cake batter and eating fudge? Well of course combining them! This is a great twist on regular fudge, however it is very sweet…so please make sure to have a glass of milk handy.
Bake Time: 2-3 Minutes yield: 8X8 or 11X7 depending on desired thickness
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 1/2 c white chocolate chips
- 3 t vanilla extract
- 1/2 t almond extract
- rainbow sprinkles
- Pour milk and white chocolate into a microwave-safe bowl.
- Heat for 2-3 minutes, or until white chocolate is almost completely melted. DO NOT OVERHEAT.
- Stir until completely blended, melted, and smooth.
- Immediately add vanilla and almond and combine thoroughly.
- Add a handful or so of rainbow sprinkles and fold in quickly, because they will melt (and if they are stirred for too long they’ll turn the fudge an ugly muddy color).
- Transfer to an aluminum-foil lined 8×8 inch baking pan for very thick fudge, or a 11X7 pan (recommended).
- Let set at room temperature or in the refrigerator.
- Once set, cut into cubes (and peel off the foil!).
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in a cool place.
Special thanks to: The Pursuit of Hippieness