I love the taste of monster cookies, but don’t like to spend all day in the kitchen. This is a quick and easy way to have the same great taste. It also makes a huge pan, so there is enough to share….if you want to!
Oven: 350 Bake Time: 15-20 Min Yield: 13×17 pan
- ½ c butter
- 1 c white sugar
- 1 c brown sugar
- 1 ½ c peanut butter
- 1 t baking soda
- 3 eggs
- 1 t vanilla
- 4 ½ c oatmeal
- 1 ½ c chocolate chips
- 1 ½ c M&Ms
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream butter and sugars together until smooth.
- Add soda, vanilla, eggs and peanut butter and mix until creamy.
- Add oatmeal, blend together.
- Add chocolate chips and M&Ms.
- Spread in 13×17 jelly roll pan.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until slightly brown on the edges.