As some of you know, I have tons of rhubarb to use up. We had great company over for the weekend, so of course I had to use up some rhubarb. This is a quick, easy, and tasty dessert.
Oven: 350 Cook Time 45 minutes
- 5 c rhubarb, diced
- ½ package minim marshmallows
- 1 box cake mix (white, yellow or funfetti)
- 1 c sugar
- 1 pkg red jello, dry
- Grease 9 x 13 pan.
- Spread rhubarb over bottom of pan.
- Top with 1 c sugar, mini marshmallows and dry jello mix.
- Prepare cake mix as directed on box (or just add 1 can soda to the mix..Click here for recipe).
- Pour batter over the top of rhubarb mix.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
- Invert when serving.