Tired of mayo based potato salad? Here is a refreshing change.
- 8 c red potatoes, cut into small pieces
- 1 red, orange or yellow bell pepper, finely diced
- ½ c onion, finely diced
- 6 scallions, diced
- 2 t Dijon mustard
- 2 T extra virgin olive oil
- 2 T red wine vinegar
- 2 T mayo (reduced fat)
- Salt and pepper
- Boil potatoes, approx 20 minutes.
- Drain and let cool.
- While the potatoes are boiling, combine onion, pepper, mustard, olive oil, vinegar and mayo.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix well and let the flavors marinade while the potatoes cook.
- Once the potatoes are done and cool, mix into the marinade bowl and add scallions.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Reciepe adapted from skinnytaste.com