With fall and cold weather here, we had to take advantage of the beautiful 80 degree weather and have one last BBQ with friends. I won’t list all of the great food that we over indulged in. However, I will share what I would consider the highlights.
- 1 can pink lemonade concentrate
- 1 c vodka
- 1 c water
- 1 can beer
- 1 can Sprite or Sierra Mist
- Mix together lemonade, vodka and water.
- Add beer and Sprite-blend.
- Serve and ENJOY!!
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 1 can blackeyed peas, drained
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 peppers, chopped (which ever color you prefer-green, yellow, orange or red)
- 1 c onion, chopped
- ½ c oil
- ½ c cider vinegar
- ½ c sugar
- ½ t salt
- ¼ t pepper
- Mix together everything but marinade ingredients.
- Boil marinade.
- Remove marinade from heat and cool.
- Pour marinade over caviar and marinate for 24 hours. (Can be served after 2 hours)
- Drain before serving.
- Serve with tortilla chips or crackers.
- 1 lb strawberries
- 1 carton Cool Whip
- 3 packets Splenda
- Clean and cut strawberries.
- Sprinkle Splenda over the strawberries, stir.
- Fold in Cool Whip.